Thursday, April 14, 2011

Watch of Chen Huilin cater-cousin blesses wedding of Ceng Zhiwei offer one's services to chair

After Chen Huilin announces a good news, many close comrade-in-arms serves in successionBlessing, intersect with her old Ceng Zhiwei more offer one's services does its wedding to chair, "She marries, call me what to do to go! Also wish her marriage is happy, be born early expensive child. " as expected enough personal loyalty.

Zhou Liqi: I am in at that timeThe spot, I am married by hers enunciative touch weep, it is happy joyance really, I had not tried to see a concert see in red house cry, I also hope to have this one day.

Lei Songde: The woman is the happiest marry a person namely, won't exit after her marriage, because she can be missed all the timeArena. Had better give birth to BB quickly.

Deng Lixin: Myself wants to have this one day very much, so I should look for a good boy or girl friend hard.

Xi Zhongwen: I am touched very much, nevertheless I won't be married for her design the garment, from beginning to end arenaDressPart with marriage dress very big, but I can look for Europe those top marriage gauze let her choose.

Chen Huilin will be person Fu

Chen Huilin will be person Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment